Access instant AC household power in your vehicle with the Thor 1500-Watt Power Inverter. This power inverter is specifically manufactured for extreme duty and are perfectly suited for trucks and industrial applications.
- Full Output Power: 2000 Watts
- High Surge
- High Speed Low Noise Cooling Fan
- Ground Fault Sensing
- New Hard Wire Block
- Continuous output power: 2000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 4000 Watts
- DC input / operating voltage: 10.5 to 16.5 Volts +/- 0.5 Vdc
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac /
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- High input voltage protection: 16.5 Volts +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current: < 0.8 Amps
- Full load efficiency: >85%
- AC Output Socket Type: 4, Type 2 -3 prong
- Fuse protection
Electronic Circuit Protection:
- Overload Protection – Inverter will automatically shut down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart Surge Control – Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Voltage Protection – Whenever the input exceeds 16.5 volts DC or is less than 9.5 volts, the inverter will automatically shutdown.
- Short Circuit Protection – Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal Cutoff – Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- Bar Code Number: 853003006278
- Packaging: Cooler Box
- Dimensions (W/ H/ D): 12in. x 6.06in. X15.31in.
- Product Gross Weight: 10lbs
- Product Net Weight: 9.25lbs
If you looking for a reliable unit look no further, with Thor you get what you pay for. The Thor units are built to professional grade standards that will meet and exceed your expectations. The next time your inverter leaves you stranded, think Thor!