| || |
Lane's Car Products Shipping Information
Shipping Methods / Options -- Domestic (USA)
- We ship to all US addresses, including military addresses (APO, FPO) and US Territories, Canada and overseas.Rates on shipments to Canada DO NOT include any further duties and taxes that may be incurred at customs. These are the responsibility of recipient.
- All Canadian orders will be shipped either FedEx International Economy or FedEx International Priority.
- Shipping rates will be applied upon checkout.
- Please feel free to contact us for a shipping estimate.
- We ship via FedEx.
- OUTSIDE THE USA -- FREE Shipping is not available outside of the US48.
- If your cost exceeds the actual shipping charged by more than 15% you will be contacted via e-mail to approve the shipping charges.
- No aerosol or hazardous products can ship to international destinations.
- Federal Express (FedEx) is our standard method of shipment to all areas within the Continental U.S.
- Most orders ship out via FedEx the same business day (M-F) received.
- FREE SHIPPING - We pay FedEx shipping cost on all orders of $150 (except as noted on individual product page) or more to destinations within the continental United States (lower 48 states).
- International orders take longer. We will contact you by e-mail if we have any questions regarding your order, or if there will be a significant delay in processing your order.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and US Territories will be billed at the actual shipping cost.
- Shipments going to APO's, FPO's and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via the US Postal Service regardless of shipping option chosen.
- WHEELSKINS - ALL WHEELSKINS WILL BE SHIPPED VIA USPS. NO EXCEPTIONS
International Shipping Options and Orders
- We use FedEx to ship to most addresses in the continental US.
- FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Commercial Ground, FedEx Smart Post or USPS are available to Alaska (AK), Hawaii (HI), and even some U.S. Territories, although it is slower.
WE NOW SHIP TO 220 COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD!
We have partnered with Bongo International to provide shipping outside of the United States to anywhere in the world! All you have to do is create a US based address through Bongo International and enter that US address on our checkout page - and your order will be delivered to your international address!
- All orders are fully trackable and insured.
- Duties and tax are included for most orders.*
- Yes, we accept international credit cards.
You will be transferred to our international order page automatically when you select a billing or shipping country other than the United States or Canada.
Duty & Tax is prepaid and included for orders to 120 countries
** Orders placed in Brazil and China will need a Tax ID to complete the order. This may be obtained by calling your local Customs office.
Express Shipping, Next Day and 2-Day Air packages
Local Order Pick-Up in the Metro St. Louis Area
- On FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight and FedEx 2-Day Air shipments we make all efforts to ship the same day you order.
- Orders received after 2 pm CT may not ship until the next Business Day.
- When calculating delivery of FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2-Day Air or FedEx Express Savor, remember to only count working days. Exclude Sundays and non-working holidays.
- We will contact you if any additional delays are necessary.
- Large, bulky, or heavy items may incur additional Express (air) Shipping charges.
- Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information.
- The Express (air) Shipping rates may not reflect the cost of shipping the items you order to your address. Our website will post an average cost for Express Shipping. This cost will be adjusted up or down to the ACTUAL cost of shipping your package via FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2-Day Air. If these charges exceed the "average" by more than 10% you will be contacted via e-mail and/or phone to approve the shipping charges. Please be sure you have provided DAY TIME contact information. If we cannot reach you the shipping of your package may be delayed.
- Arrange to pick-up your order at our offices in Ellisville, Missouri.
- Contact Us for more information on local pick-up.
Reporting Damaged Goods or Lost Shipments
- DAMAGED shipments and/or packages which appear to be damaged should be refused at the time of delivery.
- Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-866-798-9011 in case of damaged or lost shipments.