INTRODUCING SPEEDY Surface Prep Towel
Speedy Surface Prep towel is a professional surface preparation tool used to remove contaminants and paint over spray from the surface of your car’s paint, glass, moldings and plastic.
There are 4 distinctive reasons to use the Speedy Surface Prep Towel:
How does SSPT work?
SSPT glides along the surface of your paint and grabs contaminants that protrude from the surface. The particle sticks to the SSPT and is speedily removed from your vehicle. The surface being worked should always be wet with Lane's Touch Up Shine to prevent loose contaminants from scratching the surface.
What does SSPT remove?
Your vehicle's surface is under constant assault from airborne pollutants. Brake dust, industrial fallout, acid rain deposits and rail dust can all adhere to your vehicle's surface. These contaminants often contain metal particulates, which accounts for the ease with which they penetrate the surface to attack the paint below. These contaminants then oxidize, and they allow rust to spread beneath the clear coat. Tiny orange spots today, total paint system failure tomorrow. SSPT helps keep the paint healthy and vibrant by removing these contaminants.
Use the SSPT and Lane's Touch Up Shine to clean your paint before applying wax or polish.
Waxes and paint sealants will adhere better to clean paint and the shine will be more uniform and vibrant.
How to use the SSPT
*NOTE - Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight. Best operation temperature range is 50 – 99 degrees Fahrenheit. DO NOT work on surfaces over 144 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid using soap and water as a lubricant. Use only Lane's Touch Up Shine.
- 1. Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand and dirt.
- 2. With Lane's Touch Up Shine, spray a generous amount onto the surface you are working on AND on the rubber surface of the SSPT.
- 3. Using light pressure, gently slide the SSPT from side to side. When the SSPT glides freely, the paint is clean.
- 4. Wipe off the residual lubricant with a SEPARATE microfiber towel. Rub your hand across the surface. It should be as smooth as glass. If not, repeat the process.
- 5. Continue these steps until you have completed the entire vehicle.
Lane's Car Products is not responsible for the misuse of this product or if the product is used in any other way than directed.
*NOTE – SSPT does not remove oxidized paint or fill in blemishes. If your paint is mildly oxidized, clean the paint with SSPT and then use a polish to remove the oxidized paint. If your paint is in good condition, proceed to waxing.