Evolution w/Electric Power Nozzle Full-Size Canister Vac 104-578567
- 9.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish.
- Front Swivel Casters
- A powerful Variable Speed 4.0 Peak HP and quadruple HEPA filtration system.
- The Professional Evolution with Electric Power Nozzle Full-Size Canister Vac’s suction is far superior to most ordinary vacuum cleaners and its reversible, 200 mph air blower sweeps up garages, workshops, walkways, and inflates inflatables too.
- When it comes to results even much more expensive upright models can take a back seat to Professional Evolution with Electric Power Nozzle Full-Size Canister Vac.
- 9” Floor/Wall brush with gentle bristles.
- The electric motor driven power nozzle effectively removes dirt, dust, debris and pet hair from every surface leaving a beautiful finish
- Includes 4 ½” wide Pet Turbo Driven Revolving Hand Brush…Great for removing stubborn pet hair from upholstery, stairs, auto interiors!
- Long Life! Possibly the last home cleaning system you will ever have to purchase.
- Best of all it's MADE IN THE USA!
|Construction:||All Steel construction; Satin Nickel / Black Finish|
|Motor:||4.0 Peak HP Twin Fan Motor, Variable|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||130 CFM|
|Cord:||20 ft. with Storage Halo|
6.5’ Power Conductive Flexible Hose, 4-20” Steel Extension Wands (2 with locks), Deluxe Electric Power Nozzle, Floor/Wall Brush, Dust Brush, Fabric Tool, Crevice Tool, 3 Disposable Bags, 2 Foam Filters & 4-1/2” Pet Turbine Brush.
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the dryer unit and the motor.
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
Frequently Bought Together
Total price:Add selected to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products