Just a few short weeks after of driving your new car off the lot, the new car smell is gone and in its place is a stale, used car smell—a smell we associate with coffee spills, gym bags, and pet dander.
With Lane’s New Car Scent air freshener, you can get the new car smell back for good! This water-based car freshener works instantly to neutralize odors and won’t stain fabric, carpets, or upholstery. Keep in mind that fragrances adhere best to clean surfaces. Clean fabric, vinyl and plastic surfaces before applying Lane’s New Car Scent.
- Water Based Scent
- Works Instantly Upon Application
- Available in 16 oz. and 32 oz. Spray Bottle
Lane's Featured in Esquire Magazine
Where Can New Car Scent Be used? In the interior of cars, SUVs, trucks, limousines, buses, boats and more.
Instructions for use:
1. Clean all fabric (headliners, seats, carpets) with Lane’s Dry Foam, vinyl and plastic (dash board, doors and control panel) with Lane’s Power Clean, and leather surfaces with Lane’s Leather Cleaner.(Cleaning these surfaces prior to the application of New Car Scent will allow the scent to perform at maximum capacity by adhering itself to a clean, odor free surface.)
2. Spray or mist over desired surface(i.e. under seats and dash, on floor boards, and inside vents)
3. Repeat process if and when needed.