- One Pass Water Blade 14" is safe for all surfaces.
- Patented T-bar edge whisks away water.
- Soft medical grade silicone blade will not scratch.
- 15-times less friction than terry cloth towels.
- Leaves a spot-free dry finish.
- Virtually eliminates drying towels and chamois.
- Flexible silicone blade molds to the shape of the painted surface.
"California Style" Water Blade 14 Inch Instructions:
For best results, make sure the vehicle is wet before use.
Drag the silicon squeegee across the surface you wish to dry.
As you sweep the blade across the vehicle, you will realize how much time you are saving.
With each pass of the water blade, you will achieve a streak free dry.
Use a microfiber towel microfiber towel to dry and drips, runs, or areas you could not reach with the water blade.
Grenada Car Show
Posted by louis colclasure on 13th Nov 2014
It was a cool Saturday morning,so I took my baby [a 1937 chevy 4-door slantback lipstick red] and headed down Hwy 55-south to Grenada Ms. Got there,parked, it started raining cats and dogs,for bout 30 min. or so and stopped, All smiles,everyone got to drying off,guy 2 cars down was done before rain stopped. he showed us his blade, 9 autos on west side of street used it, Great JOB, Baby needs one. I wants show it to everyone at every car show we go to, Rod Benders and Ms. Street Rodders, thanks LC