Work fast and achieve professional results with the new innovative rubber polymer product, which replaces the use of clay bars. Safely and easily removes paint over spray, water spots, tree sap, rail dust and other bonded surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, glass, moldings and plastic. The Magna Sponge works great with Lane’s Touch-Up Shine lubricant. Unlike the clay bar, the Magna Sponge can be cleaned by simply rinsing off the accumulated contaminates with water. If you drop the Magna Sponge on the ground, no worries, just rinse the sponge pad clean and you're ready to keep using it. Easy grip sponge allows for sturdy and controlled handling, unlike clay bars where constant reshaping is required.
- Use up to 30 times
- If inadvertently dropped on shop floor, simply rinse clean
- If air temperature exceeds 100 degree F, store HT Magna Sponge in cold water
- Re-dip as needed during use to keep cool
- Do NOT use when vehicle body surface is hot
- Do NOT store in direct sunlight
- Excessive pressure may cause scratching or hazing
- Plaint water is NOT an adequate lubricant
Directions: Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt. With rubber side down, gently rub Hi-Tech Magna Sponge on vehicle surface using Lane’s Touch-Up Shine lubricant. Limit applied pressure, allow sponge to glide on lubricant. During use, frequently rinse away accumulated dirt from rubber polymer surface.