HP120 Grand Prix Heated Detail Extractor
HP120 is an upgrade from the HP100 with a larger tank capacity. It still maintains the feature of a single power cord. The HP120 combines mobility, power and innovative engineering. This is a favorite extractor among automotive detailers.
- REAL HEAT system with a 1200 Watt In-Line Heater - 210 degree Max. Temp.
- 120 PSI Pump
- Single 3 stage LA [low amp] Vacuum
- 130" of water lift and 100 CFM
- 10-gallon solution tank
- A high drain valve useful for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durable roto-molded polyethylene material housing, made to resist rust or denting
- Single 25' 12/3
- 5" Locking Caster
- 12" Wheels
- Tools: 3" stainless steel upholstery tool
- 15' vacuum and solution hoe combo
- Product Dimensions: 28" x 18.5" x 39"
- Shipping Dimension: 30" x 19" x 46.5"
- 15' vacuum and internal solution hose, 1.5" [Part #8501]
- 4" stainless steel upholstery tool
- Heatguard hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material